Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10948 96 Street, Edmonton
This 1933 Raised Bungalow with Front Porch, Detached Garage and Charming English Garden awaits its' New Family. Enchanting 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom House with original Hardwood floors and accents. 2011 Shingles & Furnace, Updated Plumbing and 100 Amp Electrical. Adorable - Affordable.
- MLS® #E4076269
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage829
- Year Built1933
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleRaised Bungalow
- FeaturesLaundry-In-Suite, Parking-Extra
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Back Lane, Private Setting, Public Transportation, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10948 96 Street
- Postal CodeT5H 2K5
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Control, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove-Gas, Alarm/Security System, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1, Natural Gas
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2017 at 5:16pm MDT.